Registrations is open for 135 miles Everest 135 Extreme Trail 2020 from 12:00 pm on July 3rd 2019 to 11:59 pm on February 15th 2020 ( Beijing time ).
Registration will be closed once the quota is full.
Number of participants：
Cut off time:
1. Website registration fee: US$ 100 /person
2. Race service fee: US$ 5400 / person
Ø Transportation: pick-up service in Kathmandu on May 11th. Drop-off service in Kathmandu on May 23rd. Other transportation during the race, include Jeep from Kathmandu to jiri；flight from Lukara to Kathmandu.
Ø Accommodation: three nights of Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu ( two nights pre-race and one night post-race; single room; hotels and supplies during the race)
Ø Food: hotel breakfast in Kathmandu; Supplies in each checkpoint.
Ø Welcome dinner ( in Kathmandu) on 12th May.
Ø Closing dinner ( in Lukara) on 21st May.
Ø Awards ceremony ( in Kathmandu) on 22nd May.
Ø Blessing in Bodhnath Stupa
Ø Event briefing, training and special training for high altitude adaptation in Mount Everest area.
Ø Rescue and medical service
Ø Hiking permit and ticket of Nepal Everest National Park
Ø The Sherpa guide service in San Ya Kou section
Ø Finisher souvenirs： Certificate of achievement; Finishers medal ( made by Everest stone); Finishers pin and jacket.
Ø Personal high-resolution photos ( at least 10 photos)
Ø 60 seconds of personal highlight video Membership of Everest 135 club
Not included in the Service fee:
Ø Transport from and to Kathmandu.
Ø Personal expenses during the race.
Ø Meals are not arranged in hotels.
Ø Personal accident insurance (settlement claim methods vary between different countries)
Ø Costs for passport and visa (travel documents service are not provided by organizer )
Ø Costs of losses and damages caused by individual.
Ø Personal equipment, mobile and cellular data etc.
3. Special Video souvenir package: US$ 3000
Ø Customized ten minutes personal race video(We can use videos from runners which are taken during the race. The videos must be within two minutes in total)
Ø The video can include two clips and subtitles that runners requested.
Ø Name of the video and ending words can be decided by runners.
NOTE: ALL the runners are prohibited from using these videos for any commercial purpose.
Terms of payments:
1. Registration fee must be paid before you finish registration on official website.
2. Race service fee must be paid within 7 days after the qualification check. ( Please see qualification requirements on the official website; The qualification check takes maximum five days after submission of application )
3. Special Video souvenir package can be purchased any time before the race.
All dates and times mentioned below refer to Beijing time
1. A non-refundable payment of US$ 100 /person is required as a pre-registration application fee. You have to pay by bank wire transfer and keep the bank transfer receipt for later>（see bank info below）
2. Fill up the application form (please see the attachment below) and upload related documents to email@example.com, which includes a copy of Bank transfer receipt, copy of ID card or passport, 2 inches passport colored photos, certificate of achievement of other races and Medical declaration.
3. All the applications will be carefully reviewed and the results of qualification check will be notified by email or phone by organizing committee within 5 days after submission of application. The latest results will be notified before 20th Feb. 2020.
4. For the successful applicants, a service fee of US$ 5400/ person is required via bank wire transfer within 7 days. Also, please send the bank transfer receipt to: firstname.lastname@example.org once you make the payment.
5. All the qualified participants are required to buy the accident insurance and send the insurance policy to email@example.com. Bring the original copy to the race. ( see insurance requirements below)
Cancellation or transfer:
All the payments are non-refundable. Successful participants are not allowed to be transferred or deferred.
Account Holder: Gui Bin International Sports ( Beijing) club Co., Ltd
Bank name: Citic bank, Beijing Chaoyang branch
Bank Account: 8110701011900592849
What needs to be downloaded:
Organizer:Gui Bin International Sports ( Beijing) club Co., Ltd
Address: No. 14 Dong Tu Cheng Lu Yi, Chaoyang district, Beijing, China